Home Group Services Guide to jobs online
SV&MHS encourages all interested applicants, including staff to register their details on this website and apply for positions of interest online.
With integrated public and private healthcare, aged care services and excellent training opportunities SV&MHS offers an innovative and diverse workplace. We have roles for doctors, nurses, midwives, therapists, pharmacists, social workers, mental health workers, engineers, receptionists, management, carpenters and many more. We also need a wide variety of talented people to take care of the business and administration of our facilities.
Our careers website advertises most of our job vacancies and it’s easy to apply online. You'll also see our job vacancies advertised on the popular job boards of; Seek, MyCareer ,CareerOne and the NSW Health. Once you’ve registered and applied, you'll be notified that we have received your application. Our recruitment team will then carefully assess your application. You’ll be able to track and manage your applications online.
Registration benefits include:
Manage your own applications - you'll be registered automatically when first applying for a position at SV&MHS.
Update your details and attachments at any time.
Register once and apply to any number of job opportunities.
Scan our recruitment site daily for jobs matching your search criteria and apply immediately to any vacancy of interest.
Choose to have job alerts emailed to you automatically when new jobs are posted matching your criteria.
Not all jobs are advertised. Once registered your details will form part of our talent pool database and you'll be contacted when a position arises matching your criteria.
You can opt out of correspondence at any time. To stop receiving email alerts set "Email me Jobs" to NO.
Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile and to specify your preferred working criteria for future openings matching your interests.
If you don't find a job match we recommend setting up a JOB ALERTS matching your criteria to ensure you hear about future relevant vacancies.
Steps to assist you
2. Enter your email address and password
3. Click the “Login” button
4. Once logged in you'll be able to update your job alert email profile, view and edit your details, change your login, view current and past applications, view new jobs that match your criteria, upload and remove your attachments and apply for any position that interests you.
5. When you're ready to end your session just click logout. This will take you to our current vacancies page.
New to Careers at SV&MHS
1. Click on the position that interests you.
2. You will be automatically registered by completing our online application form. When completing the online application form you'll be asked to attach your CV and/or cover letter and answer a series of questions.
3. When you're ready to end your session, just click logout.
Using the online job search feature you can easily find jobs in your specialty area. You can also view current vacancies alphabetically by clicking the "job title" tab.
When you find a job that interests you, just apply and your application will come directly to us. If our current job postings do not interest you, register for job alerts matching your experience. If we post a position matching your skills you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your interest in working at SV&MHS.
^ Back to top