Home St Joseph's Village Working At St Joseph's Village What's On Offer
If like us you want to make a difference and boost your career in a place where caring for people matters most, then St Josephs' Village is the place for you.
Here’s a sample of some of the benefits our staff enjoy:
- Career pathways, education and training opportunities. Start at any level, participate in a variety of learning and career opportunities and progress a rewarding career path in aged care.
- Flexible family friendly working hours and rosters
- Friendly, supportive and co-operative workplace
- Opportunities for secondments between our facilities
- Salary packaging
- Staff counselling on request
- Generous leave entitlements
- Equal opportunity employer
Whether you’re a nurse, physiotherapist, volunteer, pastoral care worker, housekeeper, receptionist or administrator, there are a variety of roles available at St Joseph's Village.
Use the job search feature to view current vacancies. When you find a position that interests you apply online and your application will come directly to us.